Sign Up Here:
Connected Lab, the global leader in connected software experiences, is hosting the Watson-Powered Chatbots for Smart Devices Hackathon from Friday, June 3, 2016 to Sunday, June 5, 2016 at Connected Lab’s Headquarters in Toronto, Ontario. The hackathon will encourage developers to create new experiences using conversational interfaces on the IBM Watson IoT Platform.
There is a $10 registration fee to hold your spot, which will be refunded 100% when you arrive and sign in.
- Any other hardware (i.e., devices you want to integrate with)
- Dinner Friday, breakfast, lunch, and dinner Saturday, breakfast Sunday
- Each individual participant must register through Eventbrite.
- Teams will be assembled Friday night after the workshop. Teams can be up to 4 members, you can come with a pre-determined team or find a team on Friday night. Do not worry if you don't have a team before the event, we encourage people to sign up even if they don't have a pre-determined team.
- There will be a registration desk upon your arrival on Friday night. Please provide your name and you will be given an ID badge and your refunded deposit.
- Demos must work. No pure design mockups.
- Fresh code only. APIs and libraries are fine (as long as you didn’t write them). Winners may have code reviewed.
- Have excellent personal hygiene.
- Be kind.
Friday, June 3, 2016 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 2:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
Connected Lab - 370 King Street West Suite 300, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9 - View Map