SEB Lietuvoje, Vilnius Tech Park, Oracle, Tieto, and Finpass are glad to invite you to the first Open Banking Hackathon in Lithuania. During 2 full days (48 hours!) you will have the chance to dig deeper into the Open Banking phenomenon, which is said to disrupt the banking business as much as the Internet did 20 years ago.
We will start with a pre-event on 23 February (starting at 18:00) at Vilnius Tech Park followed by the Open banking Hackathon on 16-18 March at SEB Innovation Centre.
Together we will create new business models, services, and products. You will have a lot of resources available during the Hackathon:
• SEB Lietuvoje mentors - IT, UX, marketing, and business development
• Tieto mentors – fintech solution experts
• Oracle mentors – hands-on fintech technologies and business development global experts will be eager to support teams for Oracle technologies
• Finpass mentors – API, software requirements for your MVP
• full access to SEB’s new Developer Portal (https://dev.obdevportal.eu/) and sandbox with the promise to create new mock APIs on the spot for your needs
• Oracle Cloud environment
• fast wi-fi, food, and drinks
Join the other great minds and have a chance to create something phenomenal!
Register here: goo.gl/tMnris
Registration deadline: 12 March 2018
Total prize fund
Winner - Winer
The winning team will not only get a prize of 1’000 EUR, but will also receive an invitation to further develop their idea at the new SEB Innovation Centre as well as get a partnership opportunity from SEB for the use or distribution of the product or service developed.
And this is not all – we have special prizes too:
• Oracle will finance 3’000 EUR value Oracle Cloud services for the team, whose ideas they like best
• Tieto will award two electric kick bikes to the team, whose tech solution is the best
• Finpass will have a special prize (that’s a surprise!) for the team, whose ideas for Finpass API they appreciate the most